Fusible Inline Valves
Fusible Fire Safety Valves are designed to reduce fire damage by shutting off the flow of oil from the oil tank in the event of a fire. They are required by code in residential oil heating installations in conformance with NFPA 31.
All valves are embossed with an arrow indicating the direction of oil flow. The seal stem uses a double seal washer/o-ring system with high grade Viton® equivalent materials suitable for No. 2 fuel oil and Kerosene. Maximum pressure rating is 10PSI.
For inline installation. Heavy duty high quality Brass design. Flare and Threaded designs in ¼” through 1″ sizes.
• Fusible valves approved for kerosene and No. 2 fuel oil
• High quality brass design with standard handwheel closure at 165ËšF ambient temperature
• All washers and o-rings are made of Viton® equivalent material
• Valves are listed by Underwriters Laboratories for U.S. and Canada, conform to UL 842 standard as a Manual Valve
• Multiple Fire Safety Valves are required by NFPA 31 code and CSA B139-15 on all installations